Monday, November 24, 2008

Flat Classroom 4A Flat World


Hi! My name is Lynhda--I am one of the students from Spring Woods High School participating in the Flat Classroom Project. All of us were excited and very interested in the Project when we first heard about it. It has an incredible experience to work on the project with other students around the world. Personally, I think it was a great idea for us to participate in The Project--and an excellent opportunity to learn new ideas and how our world was developed.


Before starting The Project we spent time learning a lot of web 2.0 such as blogging, Flikr, Google Reader, deli.cio.us, diigo, mash-ups, nings, and wikispaces. I like blogging. Blogging is when you write about anything you want, like how your day has been or any feeling your feeling at the moment. I also like Flikr because it's a site where you can upload and save all your photos. Google Reader helps me organize my subscriptions...I could go on...let's just say that learning how to use Web2.0 technologies really helped me--all of us--prepare to participate actively in the Flat Classroom Project!


Now we have the opportunity to attend the Flat Classroom Conference. I want the chance to meet some of the people that I have been working with for the past several months. I know that we all will benefit from participating in the Conference. I can hardly wait to get there! Qatar Academy, here we come! Will you help?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck on your fundraising Lyndha - I made a small contribution and hope is one among many in the days ahead. It would be fantastic for you all to raise/earn enough money to make this remarkable trip - there's nothing like travel and working with people from other cultures to spark learning!

My best to you and may you - make it so!