Monday, December 8, 2008

Flat World: Columbus was Wrong! :-)

Working on the Flat Classroom Project has been a wonderful experience for me. Through the Flat Classroom Project I have learned new and innovative ways to use the Web 2.0 Technology. Also through the Flat Classroom Project I have learned how to cooperate and work with students from all around the globe--I've found that effective communication is essential for effective teamwork. Most importantly, I learned about the different cultures that exist in our little world and how we can maximize our efficacy through cooperation and building solid relationships. I have to say that by attending the conference in Doha, and meeting face-to-face the people that I have worked with virtually will be an experience that has no definition!!
SO PLEASE HELP US GET TO DOHA, QATAR!!!!!

No comments: